**Order in which I prepared our meal – For me I cooked the biscuits first, cooked fillet mignon second, third steamed lobsters, fourth steamed broccoli, and fifth made the Disaronno butter cream sauce and poured over rested meat to serve. Prepare your dishes in which ever order you like** 😁
- Salt/pepper meat and allow to rest at room temperature before cooking. (This helps the seasoning to a absorb better)
- Make sure to use a broiler safe skillet. Turn stove on high or have a high flame and heat the skillet up.
- Place filets in extremely hot skillet. Pan sear filets on all sides. About 2-3minutes per side or just until you see the meat change to the “cooked” color
- Transfer the skillet into the broiler. Allow meat to cook on all side for 6-10 minutes (medium-well) and then flip. I like my meats medium well, cook longer or less if you want medium rare – well done.
- Use heat safe oven pads, remove meat from broiler, and allow to rest
Steam fresh lobster as you would shrimp: I use Cajun seasoning and dropped lobsters into the steamer. Once the lobster shell’s turn red – it’s all done and remove from steamer so they won’t over cook.
Red Lobster Biscuits– I bought the box mix from Walmart but I’ve seen them in other grocery stores. Follow directions on package
Broccoli – I steam in a small sauce pan w/salt & pepper. Top with a little butter and serve.
Now for Disaronno Butter Cream Sauce (takes literally 5-10mins)
Small sauce pan on low heat add:
- 3 tablespoons butter (I use the stick)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream split into 1/2cups
- 2 tablespoons Disaronno liquor
- Add 3 TBSP (I used the stick) butter and 2 TBSP all purpose flour to sauce pan. Salt/pepper and whisk together until combined thoroughly.
- Then add – 1/2cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Disaronno liquor and whisk again. It’ll thicken slightly, remove pan from the stove, and then add another
- 1/2cups heavy whipping cream (total 1 cup whipping cream)
Your done once it’s to the consistency you like – drizzle over rested meat and serve!!
Enjoy!! Share your likes or dislikes; thanks everyone 😋