1915 Towne Centre Blvd
Annapolis, MD 21401
The Chop House is styled in the spirit of the classic 1940’s plush and elegant hotel restaurants and is richly decorated with an array of exquisite artwork, marble accents and ornate gas lamps that emit a warm, natural glow throughout the dining room. The Chop House features the finest Midwestern grain-fed USDA Prime beef and exceptional wines in a refined, elegant setting.
Offering exceptional cuts of USDA prime beef that are the perfect combination of flavor and tenderness and premium wine selection. Fish, seafood and gluten-free menus are also available.
We ordered for the Appetizers
- Lobster Bisque
- Baked French Onion Soup
The waiters came to us table side to elegantly pour my lobster bisque, in to the bowl, and it was rich, thick, and creamy. For the baked french onion soup, it was super cheesy, and the flavors was amazing.
Entrees – all family style portions & sides
- Cowboy Steak 22oz (medium well) tender, seasoning was simply salt/pepper & all you can taste was the juiciness of the mouthwatering steak. I swear I didn’t want to chew anymore and just savor all of the flavors.
- Wagyu Ribeye 14oz (medium well) not much to say about this steak only that money is well spent. This steak tasted like a dream and same simple seasoning so all you appreciate is the quality of the meat.
Sides – family style portions
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes (yes, their real potatoes)
- Sautéed Spinach w/garlic (tender, flavorful, and not overdone)
- Baked three cheese macaroni w/roasted poblano chiles (nice slightly spicy kick)
This is a definitely return back, yes you get your monies worth, its a bit pricey, but they really do cater/pamper you as your dining. Complementary bread w/butter but all of the meat we tasted was tender, tender, tender, and full of juicy flavor. Not really much more we can say except why not splurge a bit and come out happy. We had no choice but to take a doggy bag because we were full and my boyfriend can normally finish his easily. Please don’t let the pictures fool you, these steaks are a very nice size!