Liebster Awards has been floating around for a few years and its a cyber-award to help bring awareness to new bloggers, vloggers, and youtubbers of all kinds.
1.Link back to the blog that nominated you (Cierra’s Passions at www.cierrasplayground.com)
2.Answer the questions given to you by your nominator on their blog post
3.Nominate 10 other bloggers with 1000 or fewer followers
4. Issue 10 original questions to your nominees
5.And of course let the nominees know you have nominated them so that they can proceed!
Vloggers/YT – you can make a video to answer quest/follow the rules
Basically a chain letter award nomination! In my comment section also add your link again to the post w/the questions, so I can read your answers thus, creating that fun chain of awareness. So here it goes:
I was nominated by the awesome: Moi at Full Metal Cupcake
1) If you could set one song as your theme song what would it be?
1993- Dream Lover by Mariah Carey, I was 7 or 10 years old (born 1986). I missed those years where we was free, we could have fun w/o worry of danger in the streets, our family was full of joy, love, we went a lot of places, we watched Jerry Springer, sneak an listen on family arguments so we knew all of the curse words, and most of all I was living w/my older sister & niece. I loved living w/them because she’s similar to my mom in that she’s about enjoying, experiencing life, and having my niece a mini me, follow me everywhere was lovely too. We all would meet up at the park to see fights, it was back in the day when things was easy, I just missed those years. That song reminds me of the good times 🙂
2) What is your most prized possession?
My heart – Soul
3) What are your top three make up/hair products?
Hair: Dandruff shampoo, coconut oil, paddle brush and Make up: Lip gloss, BB creams, moisturizer
4) Who is your style icon?
Betsey Johnson because she sticks to the tune of her own drummer, can careless of what others think, she creates her own since of her, and at her age you would be able to tell since she has such a youthful soul. Love seeing her do the splits!!
5) Where in the world would you travel if you could? If you’ve already been to your dream location what makes it ideal to you?
New Zealand is a place I want to build my single family home, this is something I feel deeply in my soul I must do, the land their is so fertile in culture, spirituality, creativity, and nature is still nature there. I rarely hear about smog, chemtrails, water, fighting, pollution, etc there. Never been to New Zealand but I will soon 🙂
6) What thing in life makes you Geek out the hardest (you fill with that sense of tingling because you can’t believe how excited and into this you are, its totally your jam!)?
Traveling & Eating
7) What is your favorite quote of all time?
Love is like a mirror.When you love another you become his mirror and he becomes yours……and reflecting each others love you see infinity. -unknown-
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it had to endure to achieve that beauty–Maya Angelou
8) If you could live in another time period, what time period would it be?
Victorian Era, I always loved the big hair-puffy dresses and everyone at that time was about “Living it Up to the Fullest”
9) What is your favorite food, like so much so that you could it and only it forever and ever until the end of time?
10) What is your favorite fashion or makeup/nail polish Brand and why?
Basic T-shirt & jeans or shorts. No Fav makeup brand since I only wear lip wear daily. Nail Polish brand – OPI, China Glaze, ORLY due to the smoothness of their lacquers & all the fun summer colors (I do my own nail art also)
I AM NOW NOMINATING the Following bloggers to take part:
- What made you get into blogging, youtube, vlogging?
- What are 1 of your best qualities you feel everyone should have and why?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your blog, vlog, or youtube channel about?
- Why did you pic that topic for your blog, youtube, or blog?
- What platforms do you feel helped your blog, vlog, or youtube channel to become more noticed (bring in traffic consistently)
- What topics do you feel more bloggers, vloggers, or youtubbers should do or wish people would speak more of?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you have spare time?
- What’s your favorite hairstyle, art type (poetry, music etc,), and fashion style
- Do you feel the Liebster Awards will do what its called to do and if not, what are some things that could be implemented to help?
Thank You all for participating & also allowing me to be apart of this experience. I will be doing my other nominations in 3 separate blog posts lol just too much scrolling for one page 🙂 No worries your links I give you will send you directly to your name 🙂